Celebrate National Dip Day on March 23rd with a recipe from Sarah Beth Wilcox from Cloud Nine Catering. Serve up the Bacon, Roasted Garlic & Spinach Dip with Pork Rinds
Bacon and Roasted Garlic Spinach dip
- 6 slices bacon
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 5 ounces fresh spinach, wilted in bacon grease
- 2.5 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the bacon in a pan until crisp. Set the bacon on paper towels while keeping the grease in the pan Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Add the spinach to the bacon grease and allow to wilt completely.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients together (including excess bacon grease). Mix this together well.
- Divide mixture between 3 standard ramekins, then bake for 25 minutes. Broil for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy!