Lima Attorney Jerry Pitts talks about the court system and how this Coronavirus pandemic is changing the way things are done.
CLOSINGS & DELAYS
- April 4th COVID-19 numbers from the Ohio Department of Health
- Some Mercy Health-St. Rita's associates will be placed on temporary furlough
- Multiple fire crews called out to large barn fire in Putnam County
- Equipment falls on employee at Jeffers Crane Service
- April 3rd numbers from the Ohio Department of Health
- Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 numbers for April 2nd, 2020
- Man wanted for Levels Lounge triple homicide arrested in Cleveland
- One transported after stabbing near Catalpa Ave. and Sugar St.
- March 31st COVID-19 numbers from the Ohio Department of Health
- Gov. DeWine extends Stay-At-Home Order to May 1 with some changes