1 pound pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, country-style
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 cup corn flakes, OR dried bread crumbs
1) Slice tenderloin crosswise into 8 pieces. Flatten slightly.
2) Combine the honey, mustard, a tablespoon of olive oil, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon coarsely cracked pepper in a resealable food storage bag.
3) Add the pork medallions and turn to coat. Let stand 30 minutes.
4) Remove the pork from the marinade and dip both sides into the cornflake crumbs to coat.
5) Heat the remaining oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
6) Add pork and cook for about 3 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F. on a meat thermometer.
7) Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
Makes 4 servings