Governor Mike Dewine and members of his staff addressed the public regarding measures being taken to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in the State of Ohio. For further information, the Ohio Department of Health has a website in place to provide you with more resources including, prevention resources, checklists and FAQ's.
CLOSINGS & DELAYS
- April 4th COVID-19 numbers from the Ohio Department of Health
- Some Mercy Health-St. Rita's associates will be placed on temporary furlough
- Multiple fire crews called out to large barn fire in Putnam County
- April 3rd numbers from the Ohio Department of Health
- Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 numbers for April 2nd, 2020
- Gov. DeWine extends Stay-At-Home Order to May 1 with some changes
- One transported after stabbing near Catalpa Ave. and Sugar St.
- Lima Memorial asking for donations of homemade face masks, drop box provided
- Lima police and bomb squad respond to suspicious package
- DeWine requests release of 38 prisoners, expands efforts in testing for COVID-19 in Ohio