As featured on
An early morning fire in the 900 block of South Main Street has claimed the life of a man. With the city still dealing with the triple homicide three days ago, Lima has another unfortunate scene. And it may be because residents living there often rely on space heaters to stay warm. A family member has informed us Norise Cousey was the victim in the early morning fire. Crews were called about a 2:45 a.m. Thursday morning at the address of 900 to 908 South Main Street. The building houses several apartments on the upstairs floors.