CLOSINGS & DELAYS
Download the Storm Authority Weather App for FREE today.
Click the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store icon to download the version you need for your device, or search "YNN Weather" in your app store. Stay up to date with the current conditions and alerts in our area.
YNN Weather is proud to announce a full featured weather app.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Available for Android and iOS devices.
- A diner in Wapakoneta goes viral after lending a helping hand to truck drivers
- Logan County reports first confirmed case of COVID-19
- COVID-19 case treated at Mercy Health-St. Rita's
- Update from Allen County Public Health on COVID-19
- Fatal boating accident on Indian Lake
- Hancock County reports first confirmed case of COVID-19
- Lima Memorial provides update on COVID-19 situation
- P&G making hand sanitizer at Lima Plant
- Parole denied for Robin Bender
- Man suspected of robbing a Findlay Walmart in custody